Dexter T•H•E 9 HT BOA - Women's Performance Bowling Shoes feature high-ventilation uppers made with TPU™ and mesh that allow for breathability to maximize comfort and performance longevity on the lanes. Strobal construction with a molded midsole and classic raised shank and heel provide both flexibility and a feeling of familiarity that comes with this top-of-the-line bowling shoe.
Dexter’s state-of-the-art T•H•E 9 footwear is equipped with a revolutionary Toehold system that is designed to resist abrasion and can be replaced when needed, extending the life of the shoe. Innovative Hyperflex channels at two stress points on the foot provide the bowler with added flexibility and comfort and help resist sole cracking.
T•H•E 9’s patented symmetrical design allows the soles to be interchangeable so that the traction and slide sole can go on either foot without trimming. The versatile universal heel system works with every replacement heel in the entire Dexter collection.
- Unisex sizing for Men or Women
- Convertible for (RH) Right Hand or (LH) Left Hand bowlers
- Patented total interchangeable sole & heel without trimming
- Features Toehold • Hyperflex • Engineering
- Reinforced toe hold on replaceable soles extends the life of the shoe
Hyperflex channels provide outsole longevity and ultimate flexibility
TPU™ and breathable mesh uppers
- Strobal construction for increased flexibility
- Molded midsole with classic raised shank and heel
- Molded external heel stabilizer
- BOA® Fit - disc lacing system
- Includes one (1) T•H•E 9 slide sole, one (1) T•H•E 9 traction sole, two (2) heels and a shoe protector