Dexter "T·H·E 9" Saw Tooth Slide Sole - (S11) Extra-Long Slide
Featuring an innovative design that integrates two separate materials, the Saw Tooth style sole creates three unique slide zones - including the center "saw tooth" zone that includes the blend of two materials for a smoother transition during your slide.
The Saw Tooth S11 sole is designed for an average resistance slide, offering slightly more resistance than the S12 but slightly less resistance than the S10.
- The (S12) Black Ice toe & (S10) Gray Felt mid-sole produces an extra-long amount of slide
- This model blends the slide characteristics from the S12 and S10 into one unique sole... delivering 3 unique slide zones
- Best suited for extra tacky approaches that offer very little slide
Toe Hold Outsole System helps hold sole in place and protect from "toe drag"
Hyperflex channels allow the sole to flex and stretch freely
- Intended for slide foot use only
- Fits only Dexter "T·H·E 9" and Storm SP3 shoes featuring HyperFlex and Toe Hold technology
Availability: Universal fit for RH or LH
||7 - 8.5
||9 - 10.5
||11 - 12
||13 - 15
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||8.5 - 10