Dexter "T·H·E 9" Saw Tooth Sole - (S5) Below Average Slide
Featuring an innovative design that integrates two separate materials, the Saw Tooth style sole creates three unique slide zones - including the center "saw tooth" zone that includes the blend of two materials for a smoother transition during your slide.
The Saw Tooth S5 sole is designed for an average resistance slide, offering slightly more resistance than the S6 but slightly less resistance than the S4.
- Recommended for normal to slick approaches
- For the bowler seeking an average custom slide
- The (S6) Blue Microfiber toe & (S4) Red Leather mid-sole produces a below average amount of slide
- This model blends the slide characteristics from the S6 and S4 into one unique sole... delivering 3 unique slide zones
- Best suited for less than average to slightly quicker than normal approaches
Toe Hold Outsole System helps hold sole in place and protect from "toe drag"
Hyperflex channels allow the sole to flex and stretch freely
- Intended for slide foot use only
- Fits only Dexter "T·H·E 9" and Storm SP3 shoes featuring HyperFlex and Toe Hold technology
Availability: Universal fit for RH or LH
||7 - 8.5
||9 - 10.5
||11 - 12
||13 - 15
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||8.5 - 10