Dexter "T·H·E 9" Saw Tooth Slide Sole - (S9) Longer Slide
Featuring an innovative design that integrates two separate materials, the Saw Tooth style sole creates three unique slide zones - including the center "saw tooth" zone that includes the blend of two materials for a smoother transition during your slide.
The Saw Tooth S9 sole is designed for a long slide with very low resistance, offering slightly more resistance than the S10 but slightly less resistance than the S8.
- The (S10) Gray Felt toe & (S8) White Microfiber mid-sole produce a longer amount of slide
- This model blends the slide characteristics from the S10 and S8 into one unique sole... delivering 3 unique slide zones
- Best suited for approaches that are on the slower, tackier side
Toe Hold Outsole System helps hold sole in place and protect from "toe drag"
Hyperflex channels allow the sole to flex and stretch freely
- Intended for slide foot use only
- Fits only Dexter "T·H·E 9" and Storm SP3 shoes featuring HyperFlex and Toe Hold technology
Availability: Universal fit for RH or LH
||7 - 8.5
||9 - 10.5
||11 - 12
||13 - 15
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||8.5 - 10