Dexter "T·H·E 9" Sawtooth Slide Sole - (S7) Above Average Slide
Featuring an innovative design that integrates two separate materials, the Sawtooth style sole creates three unique slide zones - including the center "sawtooth" zone that includes the blend of two materials for a smoother transition during your slide.
The Sawtooth S7 sole is designed for a lower resistance slide, offering slightly more resistance than the S8 but slightly less resistance than the S6.
- The (S8) White Microfiber toe & (S6) Blue Microfiber mid-sole produces an above average amount of slide
- This model blends the slide characteristics from the S8 and S6 into one unique sole... delivering 3 unique slide zones
- Best suited for average approaches
Toe Hold Outsole System helps hold sole in place and protect from "toe drag"
Hyperflex channels allow the sole to flex and stretch freely
- Intended for slide foot use only
- Fits only Dexter "T·H·E 9" and Storm SP3 shoes featuring HyperFlex and Toe Hold technology
Availability: Universal fit for RH or LH
||7 - 8.5
||9 - 10.5
||11 - 12
||13 - 15
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||8.5 - 10