Introducing the new breathable StrikeKnit upper design with T•H•E 9 performance for ladies!
Dexter T•H•E 9 ST - Women's Performance Bowling Shoes incorporate the revolutionary technology of the original T•H•E 9 - plus a new breathable StrikeKnit upper with TPU™ accents & a leather toe - and a sleek, exoskeleton heel-stabilizing feature.
Toehold Hyperflex Engineering is a breakthrough design featuring the most advanced technology available for bowlers today. Dexter’s state-of-the-art T•H•E 9 footwear is equipped with a revolutionary new Toehold system that is designed to resist abrasion and can be replaced when needed, extending the life of the shoe. Innovative Hyperflex channels at two stress points on the foot provide the bowler with added flexibility and comfort and help resist sole cracking. T•H•E 9’s patented symmetrical design allows the soles to be interchangeable so that the traction and slide sole can go on either foot without trimming. The versatile universal heel system works with every replacement heel available.
- Convertible for (RH) Right Hand or (LH) Left Hand bowlers
- Patented total interchangeable sole & heel without trimming
- Features Toehold • Hyperflex • Engineering
- Reinforced toe hold on replaceable soles extends the life of the shoe
Hyperflex channels provide outsole longevity and ultimate flexibility
- Breathable StrikeKnit upper material
- Strobal construction for increased flexibility
- Includes one (1) T•H•E 9 slide sole, one (1) T•H•E 9 traction sole, two (2) heels and a shoe protector