Dexter THE 9 Saw Tooth Bowling Slide Sole - (S3) Shorter Slide
Featuring an innovative design that integrates two separate materials, the Saw Tooth style sole creates three unique slide zones - including the center "saw tooth" zone that includes the blend of two materials for a smoother transition during your slide.
The Saw Tooth S3 sole is designed for a higher resistance slide, offering slightly more resistance than the S4 but slightly less resistance than the S2.
- Recommended for slick approaches
- For the power player seeking a short custom slide
- The (S4) Red Leather toe & (S2) Brown Microfiber mid-sole produces a shorter amount of slide
- This model blends the slide characteristics from the S4 and S2 into one unique sole... delivering 3 unique slide zones
- Best suited for slicker approaches where less slide is desired
Toe Hold Outsole System helps hold sole in place and protect from "toe drag"
Hyperflex channels allow the sole to flex and stretch freely
- Intended for slide foot use only
- Fits only Dexter "T·H·E 9" and Storm SP3 shoes featuring HyperFlex and Toe Hold technology
Availability: Universal fit for RH or LH
||7 - 8.5
||9 - 10.5
||11 - 12
||13 - 15
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||8.5 - 10